Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008











Happy (or should we say Scary) Halloween to all our ghoul friends and frightening family. As usual, I was a witch. However, I didn't do the scary thing, I look that way most days so I went for the upper high class witch. I was so lucky to have Little Rickey all day. We carved a pumpkin, dressed up, and did the Trick or Treat thing. Honey and Papa had an impromptu party, because Curt's family and I showed up for treats. Take a look at the cute black cat, witches, and mad scientist. Share your spooks with me.

2 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Cute, cute, cute. Rickey looks so cute. I was kind of hoping you'd do the whole scary witch thing...but it probably would have scared Rickey. Glad you had a good time. you'll have to email me a picture of your scary witch costume....dan was asking me about your traditional costume every year...I told him you went all out. Send me some. Thanks. Love ya!

Julie P. said...

You make a beautiful "good witch" but I do miss the scary one:) Happy Halloween to you guys!