Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Rickey (R2)










Today is Rickey Jo's Birthday. She is one year old today. She is such a doll. She loves grampa, peas, mandarin oranges, crackers, oh let's just say FOOD!. She loves to read books and go outside. She says "uh oh" really well because she like the game: Throw it on the floor. She always smiles and is happy. She had a big birthday BBQ last Saturday. Here are a few pictures from the day. Note the awesome cake (all edible) that Aunt Julie made her. We love her oodles! So have a happy day! Love you grama and grampa.

4 comments:

Danny & Haley Hill said...

Hey Mel! I found your blog and added it to our list of great blogs! I will be checking it regularly! :)

Julie P. said...

Happy Birthday Rickey! That was an incredibly fast year. She is absolutely adorable.
Love ya.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

She has grown up so much in the last few months since I've seen her. I can't belive she's 1 already. A little over a year ago you all were down here...and me and Tiffy were comparing bellies!!

McCall said...

oh my word! that cake! i need an aunt julie. and a baby R2.