Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas





Hey look what we woke up to. Beautiful white stuff. Usually I am excited for the first snow of the season, but I am not sure I am ready this year. We have had such a wonderful summer and splendid fall that the cold is not as appealing. Well everything changes...like the new president. I think we should all be praying for him and the country. We sure need it. Well just because it's cold outside doesn't mean its cold in our hearts...lame.

5 comments:

wendy said...

The snow looks beautiful! A little cold though. Makes me excited for the Christmas Holiday. I didnt' think your comment was lame at all. You are awesome as always

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Crazy, it's snowing up there...and last week we were still in the upper 90's! The weather is so unpredictable! Good luck with scraping the snow off the windshield of your car! Love and miss you!

Brooke said...

AAAHHHHH! Oh, that's gross! LOL! The first snow is always pretty, and I admit I miss it... sometimes. But I'm loving our 77 degrees today. :0) Stay warm!

CMHill said...

I think the cold came too quick! Cute pics of little Ricky. She's already one. Time sure does fly! It was so fun seeing you guys a couple of months ago.

Julie P. said...

What is funny is you guys got dumped on and we got a cold sunny day. I would take the snow over just being cold for no reason:) Love ya.