Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's a bunch of LOVE for all my family and friends on this special Valentine's Day. I have had a wonderful few days with Brandie and Isabel here! This is the way to spend a Holiday or any other day for that matter. February gets busy. Rick's birthday is the 4th. We were planning a fun dinner at some steak house he wanted to go to with Wendy/David here but he got real sick and had to spend his birthday in the bathroom. Sorry Hon. We had fun while Wendy and David were here and love to spend as much time with them as possible. Brandie and Isabel got here on the 10th and yes, I am in heaven. My Carys' 4th birthday is the 12th and she is having a pinkalicious party. She a darling blondie with a sassy "tude". We love you Carys. We are going to celebrate Brandie's birthday the 17th. I hope to get some wild and crazy going on. Pictures of all the events will be coming soon. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Busy, busy, busy!! Can't wait to see pictures of the party-wish I could be there for the fun...but you all just live to far away!!! Hope you guys have fun-we're thinking of you and missing you guys. Love you! Eat some cake for me!

TC Jolley said...

Mel, I'm blog stalking and look who I found... YOU! How are you doing? I miss you and all our crazy YW adventures! I hope you are well, your family is adorable! I love hearing from Brooke and Brandi... it's nice to keep in touch... I'll be stalking you often... now that I've found you!